I didn't post this morning. I meant to. I had a post half-written. But I always do my Monday posts over the weekend and this weekend I was having too much fun.
Saturday morning hubby and I took our eldest grandson to the first day of this year's bowling league and stayed to watch him.
(Okay, this picture was from last year but it's him and he's bowling so close enough.)
Then we worked our church booth at the local popcorn festival.
Saturday evening we saw an excellent play.
(For my blog followers who are in Dayton, you should go see this . It's playing at the Loft downtown.)
Sunday morning was church, of course. Then we headed south to see our younger grandson's football game.
That's him, number 21.
Can you guess the outcome of the game (check out those happy faces).
What was even better, my dad drove up from Kentucky to see the game.
How many football players get post-game congratulations from their great-grandfather?
And then we all went out for dinner at a very cool burger place.
So why didn't I at least get my post up earlier today?
Well, I had to help a good friend celebrate her birthday. Kidnapped her from work for a long lunch and somehow the day just got away.
But I was having fun.
How about you? Did you have a good weekend? Ever play hookey from everything you're supposed to be doing?
I'll be around to visit everyone tomorrow.
Trivia Questions - Remember M*A*S*H?
I stumbled over an old M*A*S*H rerun recently and got to remembering what a great show it was. Let's see how many of you remember this classic.
1. Where is Hawkeye from?
2. In the episode where Hawkeye places an order for ribs from Adam’s Ribs, what does he forget to order?
3. Who was major Houlihan’s fiancée and what was his rank?
4. What is Klinger’s middle initial?
5. Where is B.J. Hunnicutt from?
6. What was Max Klinger’s favorite baseball team?
7. What was Col. Potter’s middle initial?
8. What was the name of Col. Potter’s horse? (Hint: think of my dog.)
9. What was the name of the psychiatrist?
10. What is Father Mulcahy’s full name?
Bonus question - What was Charles' sister's name?