Happy Hump Day.
I hope you are sailing through this week and just need a few funnies here to get you over the hump. So here they are. No real theme this week, these just tickled my funny bone.
I really relate to this one.
I won't admit if I relate to this one.
Hmmm, better not admit to this one either.
This one I can honestly say I don't relate to. Never been crazy about fancy shoes.
But this one I love. I was walking Sophie last week and we were stalked by a black cat. This is pretty much how Sophie reacted. Right up until she fell over on her back. (So humiliating.)
And I wouldn't ask you to get through Hump Day without your Awwww.
Does this little guy do it for you?
So, are you all set? Charged up on chuckles and ready to get through the rest of the week? Did you have a favorite?
Thought for the Day:
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
M*A*S*H Trivia Question Answers
Only a couple brave souls tried to answer the M*A*S*H trivia question I posted on Monday. Thanks, Stacy and Maria for giving it a shot. Here are the answers.
1. Where is Hawkeye from?
Stacy was close, Maria was closer. Hawkeye was from Crabapple Cove, Maine
2. In the episode where Hawkeye places an order for ribs from Adam’s Ribs, what does he forget to order?Maria nailed this one - it was coleslaw.
3. Who was Major Houlihan’s fiancée and what was his rank?
Maria got half of this one. It was Lieutenant Colonel Donald Penobscot
4. What is Klinger’s middle initial?
Yup, it was Q. Maxwell Q. Klinger
5. Where is B.J. Hunnicutt from?
You both knew the state. BJ lived in Mill Valley, CA
6. What was Max Klinger’s favorite baseball team?
You had it, Stacy. The Toledo Mud Hens
7. What was Col. Potter’s middle initial?
This one was too easy. Sherman T. Potter.
8. What was the name of Col. Potter’s horse? (Hint: think of my dog.)
Aw, the hint should have given this one to everyone. Sophie.
9. What was the name of the psychiatrist?
You both got his first name. It was Sidney Freedman.
10. What is Father Mulcahy’s full name?
But no one remembered the good padre. Father Francis John Patrick Mulcahy. (I would have accepted Francis.)
Bonus question - What was Charles' sister's name?
Stacy - Charles' sister was never seen but mentioned a number of times, including the scene Maria mentioned in her answer. It was Honoria.
Thanks again for playing along.