Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Can I Get a Favor?

My apologies to my blog friends, but I have no funnies for you. I didn't get a post prepared in advance and I can't do one today. Instead, I'd like to ask for a favor. For my friends of faith, would you offer prayers for my daughter-in-law Kim? She's in the hospital and hasn't been able to keep any kind of food, even clear liquids, down for the past ten days. Her doctors have ruled out a bunch of possible causes but still don't have a diagnosis, so they're not sure how to treat this. I think we need to bring in the big guns -  more prayers.

I should mention that Kim is the mom of my grandson Drake who is graduating next week and leaving for Marine boot camp the week after. It's never a good time to be hospitalized but the timing on this one really stinks.  To put a face to the name, here's Kim with her husband Matt and Drake before prom.


 Again, I'm sorry not to have any hump day funnies for you today. I wish everyone a great week and a wonderful weekend.

Thank you.



14 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Definitely will life Kim up in prayer. God can do what medicine can't.

Crystal Collier said...

I saw your post on facebook earlier and started the prayer cycle then. Keep us updated, eh?

Maria Zannini said...

Keep us updated, Linda. We'll do what we can on this end. I hope they find an answer soon.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Prayers indeed!!!

LD Masterson said...

Alex, Crystal, Maria, Diane, and Karen - thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts.

Julie Flanders said...

I'm so sorry, what a terrible situation. Please do keep us updated - will be thinking of you and of Kim.

Stacy McKitrick said...

Good wishes & mojo sent Kim's way. I hope she gets better soon.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi LD - so sorry to read your news - my thoughts are with Kim and her family and I do hope things can be worked out ... Hilary

Mike Keyton said...

Prayers on the way, for you too. For all of you

LD Masterson said...

Julie, Stacy, Hiliary, and Mike - Thank you for your prayers and kind words.

Heather R. Holden said...

Oh, gosh, this is absolutely tragic. So sorry your family is going through this right now. Will keep Kim in my thoughts...

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Sorry I just got to this today but my prayers are with your daughter in law and your family.

Murees Dupè said...

I hope Kim gets better soon. Sending positive vibes her way.

Anonymous said...

Oh...it's very interesting, hope everything is better soon!
บาคาร่าออนไลน์
บาคาร่า
gclub จีคลับ