Happy Hump Day
Sorry I'm a little late posting this morning. It was one of those days where I just couldn't get out of bed.
You know the feeling.
And then I had to deal with this.
Personally, I don't believe them.
Then I got downstairs and found this!
Okay, I have to be honest. I didn't face any of that this morning.
Well, maybe the getting out of bed part, not the other. My Sophie is very well behaved.
No more excuses. Let's get to your hump day funnies.
Everyone seemed to enjoy the church bloopers last week so I'm staying with that theme. But church ladies aren't the only ones who can give us a laugh. Today we have...
HOSPITAL CHART BLOOPERS
Actual writings from hospital charts
(Parenthetical thoughts are mine.)
1 . The patient refused autopsy. (Wouldn't you?)
2. Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital. (Could be a problem.)
3. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year. (For pete's sake, someone roll her over.)
4. On the second day the knee was better and on the third day it disappeared. (Check under her legging.)
5. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed. (Ya think?)
6. Healthy appearing decrepit 69-year old male, mentally alert but forgetful. (How's that again?)
7. Occasional, constant infrequent headaches. (Well, I'm glad we've got that timeline straight.)
8. Rectal examination revealed a normal size thyroid. (OMG!)
9. Both breasts are equal and reactive to light and accommodation. (Huh?)
10. Skin: somewhat pale but present. (Could be very messy otherwise.)
11. The pelvic exam will be done later on the floor. (Couldn't we use a table? Bed? Something?)
Gives you second thoughts about going to the hospital, doesn't it?
Now you need a good aw.
I admit I may have used this one before but I came across it again and it always gets me.
Poor guy. Don't you want to give him a treat?
Okay, that's it. Did we get there? Are you over the mid week hump?
Did you have a favorite?
Have a fantastic week. See you next Wednesday.
Thought for Today:
It really is that cold here.